James Badge Dale (“Shame,” “The Grey”) has joined the cast of “Iron Man 3″ which begins shooting this month in North Carolina under the helm of Shane Black reports Variety.
Robert Downey Jr. returns as billionaire Tony Stark in a story inspired by Warren Ellis’ six-issue “Iron Man: Extremis” and deals with the spread of a virus through nanotechnology.
Dale will play Eric Savin, who in the comics was a U.S. Army lieutenant colonel who receives cybernetic surgery after a landmine accident and is resurrected as the cyborg Coldblood.
Other Great Posts:
- Campbell Bower, Fimmel Go Into "Overdrive"
- Chris Evans Joins "Ten O'Clock People"
- "Only God Forgives" Scores Boos At Cannes
- VOTD: Jon Favreau's "Destiny" Promo
- J.C. Chandor Has ""A Most Violent Year"